top of page
Ellison Park contains 447 acres of natural woodlands, fields, and flood plain areas of the Irondequoit Creek. Officially opened in 1926, Ellison is the first Monroe County Park. In addition to the deep history of the land, Ellison offers a number of trails, recreational and seasonal activities, as well as an abundance of natural beauty.
The collaborators and cast of Remnants would like to extend a special thanks to the Monroe County Parks Department, in addition to the Ellison Park leadership and staff for their support in this project, as well as for tending to the land with such respect and care.
Read review of REMNANTS here!
bottom of page